Elaine is an artist, poet, writer and dedicated yoga practitioner and teacher. After a near-death medical adventure in 2012, she deepened her practice and completed teacher training at It’s Yoga in 2017. In her yoga and in her creative work, Elaine focuses on healthy, trauma-sensitive practices to connect mind and body, as well as to nourish creativity and resilience.
She’s been teaching Yoga 50+ at It’s Yoga since December 2017. In addition, Elaine teaches privately, in corporate sessions/workplace trainings, and she also incorporates yoga into her writing and creativity workshops with adults and teens.
She avidly studies and practices ways to maintain healthy movement and release stress.
– Certified Yoga Teacher/It’s Yoga (200hr/CYT)
– True Body Trained Facilitator (Trauma-sensitive somatic movement/creative work for youth)
– Yoga for Resiliency and Trauma Recovery/L1 2018 (Sacred Roots Wellness)
– Restorative Yoga Workshop/Judith Hanson Lasater/Yellow Springs/2017
– Amherst Artist & Writers Certified Facilitator